The Arran Participatory Budgeting Event will take place on Saturday 23 March 2019 from 10.30 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. at Arran High School, Lamlash.
Further information on the event is available here.
There are two pots of funding available – Locality Funding and Green Health Partnership Funding.
If you are interested in bidding for funding please see below guidance and application forms for each of the available funding options. These should be completed and returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have access to internet and/or email, paper copies of the application forms and guidance are available from Brodick Library.
- Locality Funding Guidance Notes for Applicants
- Arran PB Electronic Application Form
- Arran Locality Funding Finance Form
Green Health Partnership Funding
- Green Health Partnership Guidance Notes for Applicants
- Green Health Partnership Information Sheet
- Green Health Partnership Application Form
- Green Health Partnership Finance Form
Even if you’re not bidding for funds, you can come along and find out what’s happening in your area and vote for the projects which you believe would be best use the funding!
Voting is open to anyone aged eight and over who lives, works, studies or volunteers in the Arran Locality.