Your Health and Wellbeing, Your Money, You Decide – A treasure chest of opportunities
Live in North Ayrshire? Want to have your say and vote to fund projects that aim to help improve local mental health and wellbeing?
Decision Day (when it all happens) is Saturday 25 February at Ardrossan Civic Centre.
- We’re looking for North Ayrshire residents to come along to be part of this democratic process.
- You can vote if you are aged 12 years and over.
- Doors open at 11am, you must be registered to vote before 12 noon (we cannot admit anyone after 12 noon).
- To have your votes included, you have to stay for the whole day (we aim to finish around 3.30pm). We’ve lots of tea and coffee and water to keep you going!
- Lunch will be provided free of charge.
- Come along and be part of this new way of managing public money – see you there!
North Ayrshire Health and Social Care Partnership and The Scottish Government are jointly funding a £50,000 Participatory Budgeting (PB) initiative to improve mental health and wellbeing in North Ayrshire. Participatory Budgeting is a different way to manage public money and engage people in government, it is a democratic process that gives citizens real power over real money.